CRUX Global delivery model is preferred where the client requires that the job be done in a quick manner, which is made possible by the number of offshore teams working together towards the completion of the task. Also where the project is very big requiring sufficient skilled manpower to complete the task this is the only model, which provides solution in such cases. The level of risk involved is also minimum since even if any of the offshore development centers face any disaster the project work will not be stopped, as the work can be transferred immediately and continued by the remaining offshore development centers.
Advantages of CRUX Global Delivery Model
- Lower Risks: We have operations across the Globe that In case of any disaster/emergency at one of the offshore centers, the work continues at or is transferred to other offshore development centers.
- Round-the-clock productivity: CRUX give 24*7 work cycle becomes possible because of the time-zone difference.
- Best Results: Accomplishment of high quality work is possible, as the client will get the benefit of skilled manpower spread out across the globe.
- Shorter lead-time: Shorter project completion time as the work is completed by a number of offshore development centers working together with the same target.
- Cost benefits: The cost saving benefits for the client resulting from offshore outsourcing is also appreciable.
No new employee additions required: The service provider can provide the client with a large working team with varied skill set, which the client may not be able to employ for just the task at hand.